WELCOME...

...to the personal blog of Kynan Pearson. You might know me from my work on the Metroid Prime Series, Donkey Kong Country Returns and Halo 4. This blog is here so I can share some of my design philosophies, dump some ideas and post some of my random art. These are all my views and do not represent those of my employer.

SubtractiveDesign@hotmail.com
https://twitter.com/KynanPearson

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Creatures!

I've always had interest in drawing creatures, monsters, aliens and other random lifeforms. Here are a few from one of my sketchpads. I'm going to figure out a way to use them for something eventually. Here's the first set and I'll just keep updating this post as I scan the others.


Here's also a couple of characters I did 11-ish years ago while back at Iguana and Retro. I know it's old but I like some of the ideas and might revisit a few. I'll keep them down here as a reminder. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment